WHAT IS ONLINE GIVING? Is it safe for me to give online?
It is a convenient giving option that allows you to make secure contributions at any time, directly from your checking/savings account, debit or credit card.
Your transactions are securely processed through Vanco Services, a Payment Card Industry (PCI) Level 1 Compliant Service Provider. Vanco is recognized as an industry leader in performance and security; so rest assured that your transaction data is managed under the highest security standards in the industry.
WhY Should i try online giving?
- Convenience. You can make contributions while away [physically] from WOFCF or at any time that is convenient for you (i.e payday, year-end gifts, etc). It is quick and easy!
- Reliability. It is more secure and reliable than mailing in a check or using your banking institution’s bill pay service.
Can I print a copy for my records?
Yes; when your payment is finalized, a giving receipt will be emailed to the address you provided when submitting your gift – you can log into your email at any time and print the receipt.
Will I still receive regular contribution statements from the church?
All online gifts are immediately credited to your account profile and will appear on your yearly contribution statement. Contribution statements are available for printing from our online portal/community by Feb. 1st each year.
If you would like to have a copy of your contribution statement printed/mailed to you, please reach out to Nicole Williams (email@example.com).
Do I have to create an online profile?
No; however, it is strongly encouraged that you do so if you would like to:
- make recurring gifts (see below);
- make a change to a gift that was given online;
- track and/or print your contribution history (outside of receiving a yearly contribution statement);
Will I need to create an online profile each time I give online?
No, you will only need to create a profile in our portal one time. After that, each time you revisit our online giving page, you simply need to log in with the same email and password you used to create the profile. If you are unable to sign in or have forgotten your password, you can use the “Forgot your password” link on the portal login page.
can i make a one-time contribution?
Absolutely! Simply ensure the “GIVE ONCE” option is selected/enabled on the donor form when making your online gift.
How do recurring donations work?
If you are giving the same exact amount at a regular interval (i.e weekly, monthly, etc), be sure to select/enable the “GIVE MULTIPLE TIMES” option on the donor form and choose the interval that is appropriate. Additionally, you have the option to specify the start (& end) date for your recurring gift.
Can I change my gift once i have set it up?
Yes, as long as you have created a profile either prior to or while initially setting up your gift. To change your gift, simply log in using your credentials and make your change.
If you need help modifying a gift, please reach out to Nicole Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
How does it help the church when I bring my giving "online" through the portal?
- Consistency. Unfortunately everyone misses a Sunday worship service or forgets a checkbook from time to time. When people schedule their gifts online, our church has more consistent support.
- Faster, more accurate accounting. When you make your gift online, your contribution is immediately logged into our church management solution (ChMS), making it easier for us to keep track of contributions. This also saves time for our administrative team and simplifies our deposits.
How do I setup an online profile?
If you would like to make future giving simpler and stay in touch with our ministry, you can setup a profile in our Realm community, by simply creating a user name and password. Click here to get started.
4302 Hines Chapel Road
McLeansville, NC 27301